Wastewater discharge into water bodies Apply for approval to start early

Service Description

In Germany, a permit is required for the premature start of the use of a water body. For this purpose, a permit or an experienced permit for the use of the water body must already have been applied for with the responsible authority.

Approval for the premature start of wastewater discharge is granted by the competent water authority.

Approval may only be granted if an application for permission to discharge wastewater has already been submitted to the competent authority and all necessary requirements have been met.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

No competent authority found