Register tax consulting for temporary and occasional assistance

Service Description

You are entitled to provide temporary and occasional business assistance in tax matters within the scope of the German Tax Consultancy Act if you are already professionally established in another member state of the European Union, in another state party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area or in Switzerland. To do so, you must already be authorized to provide business assistance in tax matters in the country of establishment in accordance with the law there. The authorization applies to both natural persons and legal entities and associations.

The scope of the authority in the home country depends on the scope of this authority in the country of establishment. Temporary and occasional business assistance in tax matters may be provided from the state of establishment.

The commencement of temporary and occasional assistance in tax matters is only permitted after a written notification has been submitted to the competent chamber of tax advisors. As soon as the notification is complete, the competent body shall arrange for a temporary entry of the information in the professional register.

Notice: If neither the profession nor the training for this profession is regulated in the state of establishment, then the authority is only valid in Germany if you have practiced the profession there for at least 1 year during the previous 10 years.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

No competent authority found

Please enter your location.