Driver's license exchange to an EU driver's license (card driver's license) request

Service Description

If you want to exchange your driver's license for an EU driver's license or need a new one due to wear and tear or a change of name, you can apply forthis at the Driver's License Office.

To apply for the transcription, applicants must appear in person at the Driver Licensing Authority.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

No competent authority found

Please enter your location.