Reporting changes to the staff in a childcare facility

Service Description

  • As a provider of a child day care facility or a provider of all-day education and care at schools, you must report a change in personnel to the responsible office.
  • The following events are counted as personnel changes:
    - Entry into an employment relationship
    - Leaving an employment relationship
    - Change of place of work within a daycare center (KiTa) provider or GBS provider
    - after completing training as an educator
    - when trainees take up employment for vocational training as a carer
    - Recruitment of lateral entrants with the professional or academic qualifications defined in the positive list and the key points paper "Key points for a temporary opening of the professional field of daycare centers for an additional personnel group". For example: University graduates with a degree in pedagogy, speech therapists with post-qualification in pedagogy
    - with an exemption permit from the social welfare authority
  • In general, you must note that the notification applies to all persons who work with or on children.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

No competent authority found

Please enter your location.