Apply for a certificate of competence in accordance with the Chemicals Climate Protection Ordinance without technical or trade training

Service Description

To work on refrigeration and air conditioning systems, you must provide a certificate of competence. To obtain the certificate of competence, you normally complete a training course followed by an examination. The certificate of competence examination is offered both by state-recognized, private providers and by public bodies such as chambers of industry and commerce or chambers of trade.

In order to be admitted to the certificate of competence examination in certain categories, you must provide proof that you have completed technical or trade training. The IHK or HWK can exempt you from this requirement if you can prove that you have acquired the required technical skills elsewhere. You apply for exemption from the training requirement in writing to your IHK or HWK.

Exemption from the training requirement is a procedure that depends very much on the individual case, which is why you should find out about your options before applying to the IHK or HWK.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

No competent authority found

Please enter your location.