Building - Notification of a change to a building without planning permission

Service Description

If you want to make changes to buildings and structures that do not require a building permit, you need a so-called permit exemption. Once you have obtained this, you must report the exemption to the lower building supervisory authority.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

No competent authority found

Please enter your location.