Application for studies with foreign school and university leaving certificates

Service Description

If you want to study at a state university with a foreign school or university degree, your degree must qualify for admission to study in Germany.

The state universities provide information and advice on these requirements for you on their websites.

Some universities have outsourced the verification of foreign certificates to certain service centers, for example uni-assist e.V..

About the portal Anabin - Information system for the recognition of foreign educational qualifications you can inform yourself in advance about the recognition of your degree in Germany.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

No competent authority found

Please enter your location.