Report change of personal data to the university

Service Description

For example, if you move, change your citizenship, gender, or name, you must notify your university of the change in your personal information. inform your university.

If you change your personal data, you can also get new documents issued after you have finished your studies. You must request these separately.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

No competent authority found

Please enter your location.