Child passport change due to address change

Service Description

If you move from another city or municipality, you must have your child's new place of residence entered in his or her child passport without delay.

Attention. In case of a name change, a new child passport is required.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

No competent authority found

Please enter your location.