Apply for lump sum for surviving dependents

Service Description

If you have been granted current surviving dependents' benefits, for example under the Federal Pensions Act or from statutory accident insurance, you can apply for a lump sum. You will also receive this lump sum if the right to the benefits is suspended or you have received a settlement in the form of a lump sum for the entitlement to the benefits.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

No competent authority found

Please enter your location.