Request excavation of corpses and urns

Service Description

If you want to have the body or urn of a deceased person buried, you need permission from the cemetery operator. Permission may only be granted if an important reason justifies the disturbance of the peace of the dead. The health authority responsible for the place must give its consent for the excavation of a corpse. In the first six months after burial, a corpse may only be excavated with a court order.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

No competent authority found

Please enter your location.