Residence permit after professional recognition procedure - apply for extension

Service Description

If you have successfully had the equivalence of a foreign professional qualification determined or have obtained the professional practice permit, you can be granted a temporary residence permit to look for a job.

The residence permit will be issued directly following your previous recognition procedure. An extension of the residence permit is only possible if the maximum period was not exhausted when it was first issued. If you do not find a job during this period, an extension of the residence permit is not possible. You are then obliged to leave the Federal territory.

This residence permit allows unrestricted gainful employment.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

No competent authority found

Please enter your location.