Applying for an operating license for a single vehicle after loss

Service Description

You may only drive vehicles on public roads if you have an operating permit for them.

For vehicles that are subject to type approval and for which no type approval or general operating permit (ABE) is available, you must have received the operating permit from the registration authority before the vehicle is put into operation for the first time.

If you lose this individual operating permit, you must report the loss immediately and apply for a replacement.

If you find the document you thought you had lost after the replacement document has been issued, you must return the old document to the registration authority as soon as possible.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

No competent authority found

Please enter your location.