Apply for a residence permit to continue studies started in another EU country

Service Description

If you are recognized as a beneficiary of international protection in another EU member state and have been studying there for at least two years, you can obtain a residence permit to continue your studies in Germany.
The residence permit for the continuation of studies begun in another EU country is a temporary residence title. It is issued for the duration of the part of your studies that is carried out in Germany.
With your residence permit for the purpose of your studies, you are generally allowed to pursue employment for up to 120 days or 240 half days per year as well as part-time student jobs.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

No competent authority found

Please enter your location.