Apply for residence permit for exceptional hardship cases

Service Description

You are in possession of a residence permit. An extension of your residence permit cannot be extended according to the general regulations. A residence permit according to other regulations is also out of the question. Then this residence permit can be extended for you if, due to special circumstances of the individual case, leaving the federal territory would mean an extraordinary hardship for you.

The general conditions for issuing a residence permit must also be met (in particular, you must be able to secure your livelihood, your identity must have been clarified, and there must be no interest in deportation).

The residence permit does not entitle you to take up gainful employment, which can be permitted on application by the Aliens' Registration Office.

A residence requirement can be imposed on you.

You are entitled to social benefits (basic benefits for job-seekers according to the Social Security Code II or basic benefits for old age or reduced earning capacity according to the Social Security Code XII) and child benefits.

Family reunification is excluded.

They are not entitled to participate in an integration course. They can only be admitted to participate within the scope of available course places.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

No competent authority found

Please enter your location.