Apply for motor vehicle registration for new car from non-EU country

Service Description

If you want to import a new motor vehicle from a country that is not a member of the European Union into Germany and put it into operation here, you must first apply for road traffic registration.

Information on the documents to be submitted and the fees to be paid can be obtained from the relevant registration authority.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

No competent authority found

Please enter your location.