Apply for motor vehicle registration for new car from EU country

Service Description

Vehicles may only be put into operation on public roads if they are registered for traffic. In the case of a new vehicle with a general operating permit or EC operating permit, you must apply for the allocation of an official license plate.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

No competent authority found

Please enter your location.