Apply for motor vehicle registration for used cars from EU country

Service Description

If you buy a used vehicle that was already registered in the EU or EEA or move to Germany with a vehicle registered to you abroad, you must apply for registration for this vehicle.

The registration of a vehicle that was previously registered abroad is more complicated than a new registration or transfer, as more documents are required.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

No competent authority found

Please enter your location.