Resume family name after dissolution of marriage or civil partnership

Service Description

If your marriage or civil partnership is dissolved, you may resume your previously used surname or maiden name. However, you can also prefix or append your birth name or previously used surname to the name you acquired through the marriage or civil partnership.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

No competent authority found

Please enter your location.