Apply for registration or approval for self-mixers

Service Description

For the production of compound feed for self-consumption and when using fish meal, processed animal proteins, non-ruminant blood products, processed animal protein from beneficial insects you need a registration. If ruminants are also kept on your farm, you need an approval for self-mixers according to Regulation (EC) No. 999/2001 Annex IV as amended.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

No competent authority found

Please enter your location.