Recognize foreign professional qualifications of green professions not regulated by state law

Service Description

You have acquired your professional qualification in the field of agriculture and home economics abroad and want to work in Germany in your learned profession? For the following professional qualifications

  • Certified agricultural specialist for herd management
  • Certified professional specialist for organic farming
  • Certified professional farmer for organic farming
  • Agricultural assistant
  • Horticultural worker
  • Home economics technician
  • Trainee for personal services

as well as for the following school degrees

  • State-certified economist / State-certified economist specializing in agriculture or horticulture or gardening and landscaping
  • State-certified agricultural business economist / State-certified agricultural business economist specializing in agriculture
  • State-certified technician specializing in horticulture or gardening and landscaping

you can have your foreign degree recognized.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

No competent authority found

Please enter your location.