Apply for an EU certificate in accordance with the Professional Recognition Directive

Service Description

If you provide certain services in an EU Member State or wish to establish yourself there, you must present the so-called EU certificate in some Member States. With this certificate, you prove that you are legally and permanently providing this service in Germany.
or your company is a member of a chamber (e.g. Chamber of Crafts), this is responsible for you. Otherwise, please contact the Chamber of Industry and Commerce.

In order to demonstrate that the services are provided on a permanent and lawful basis, you must state the specific activity you carry out and its duration. In addition to a description of the company's activities, you must state whether you have worked as a self-employed person, as the manager of a company or branch office, in a managerial capacity or as an employee.
function or as an employee.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

No competent authority found

Please enter your location.