Display offence

Service Description

If you have witnessed an administrative offense, for example illegal waste disposal, you can report this to the responsible prosecuting authority or the police, especially if you have suffered damage as a result of an administrative offense.

However, you are not obliged to do so. The competent authority will decide at its own discretion whether to initiate proceedings. Therefore, even if you are the injured party, you have no right to do so.

The competent authority will also investigate anonymous reports if the facts of the case so require. However, it is helpful if you provide your personal details so that you can be named as a witness. You are obliged to testify truthfully as a witness.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

No competent authority found

Please enter your location.