Conduct of health professional designations Request permission.

Service Description

Anyone who wants to use a professional title in one of the following health care professions needs a permit:

  • Registered nurse
  • health care and nursing professional
  • Health care and pediatric nurse practitioner
  • Medical technologist for laboratory analysis, radiology or functional diagnostics
  • Pharmaceutical technical assistant (m/f)
  • Emergency paramedic
  • Speech therapist
  • Midwife
  • Dietary assistant
  • Orthoptist
  • Physiotherapist
  • Occupational therapist
  • Masseur and medical bath attendant
  • Podiatrist
  • geriatric nurse
  • Anaesthesia technical assistant/ Surgical technical assistant
  • geriatric nurse or nurse assistant

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

No competent authority found

Please enter your location.