Chamber of architects - right to use protected professional titles by foreign service providers

Service Description

If you do not have your main residence, a professional establishment or the place of your predominant professional activity in Germany and you move to Thuringia for the temporary or occasional provision of services in the field of architecture, interior design, landscape architecture or urban planning (external service providers), you must notify the Thuringian Chamber of Architects in writing in advance of your first activity in Thuringia.

In order to be entitled to use the protected professional titles "Architect", "Interior Architect", "Landscape Architect" or "Urban Planner", including combinations thereof, or similar professional titles, you must be entered in the special register for non-residents. The registration committee of the Chamber of Architects decides on the registration.

Upon application, you will be issued a certificate, limited to one year, stating that you are entitled to use the protected professional title.

Registration does not establish membership in the Chamber of Architects of Thuringia or in a pension fund or other institution.

However, you are obliged to observe the professional duties (§ 32 ThürAIKG).

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

No competent authority found

Please enter your location.