Housing - Application for a certificate of completion

Service Description

In order to establish residential or partial ownership in accordance with the German Condominium Act (WEG), a certificate from the building authority must be submitted to the land registry stating that the apartment or partial ownership is structurally sufficiently closed off from other apartments and rooms (so-called certificate of seclusion). The same applies to the establishment of a permanent right of residence or permanent right of use.

Self-contained units can also include additional rooms outside a self-contained area, such as storage and cellar rooms or (garage) parking spaces assigned to the apartments.

The certificate of separate ownership, together with the partition plan, is a prerequisite for establishing residential or partial ownership in the land register.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

No competent authority found

Please enter your location.