Motor vehicle registration - report loss of or damage to the registration certificate (Part 1) and apply for replacement

Service Description

As the holder/owner, you must report the loss of or damage to your registration certificate Part I or II (formerly vehicle registration document or title) immediately and apply for a replacement.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

No competent authority found

Please enter your location.