Noise protection / noise remediation on federal trunk roads and state highways - request reimbursement of expenses for necessary passive noise protection measures

Service Description

You are affected by traffic noise that is attributable to a federal trunk road or state highway.

As an owner, not as a tenant, you can submit an informal application to the road authority for reimbursement of expenses for noise protection measures at your residential building or condominium.

The prerequisite for this is that you have not yet begun with the implementation / realization at your residential building or condominium.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

No competent authority found

Please enter your location.