Foreign driver's license - have it rewritten

Service Description

If you have a foreign driving license for motor vehicles, you can have it rewritten for Germany.

Under which conditions the foreign driving license is rewritten depends on whether it is a driving license of the EU/EEA states or of a third country. Holders of driving licenses legally issued outside the EU/EEA may continue to use them for a period of 6 months after establishing normal residence in Germany.

To apply for the transfer, you must appear in person at the driver's license office.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

No competent authority found

Please enter your location.