Motor vehicle registration - Applying for the replacement of the operating license of vehicles without registration after loss

Service Description

If your individual operating license for a vehicle without registration has been lost or stolen, you must be issued with a new operating license.

In the event of theft, you must immediately file a theft report with the police.

A registration certificate Part I and Part II belong to a motor vehicle or trailer, and an operating license/COC document for vehicles without registration.

If any of these are lost or stolen, you must report this immediately to your local registration authority and apply for a new registration certificate or operating license.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

No competent authority found

Please enter your location.