Deregistering a company for tax purposes

Service Description

In the event of temporary or permanent cessation or relocation of your

  • commercial activity,
  • self-employed (freelance) activity or
  • agricultural and forestry activity

the tax office requires immediate information. The same applies to

  • Termination of participation in a partnership,
  • dissolution of a corporation or
  • dissolution of an association or an association (e.g. construction joint ventures).

If you deregister or re-register your business, your agricultural or forestry activity or a permanent establishment with the municipality, the municipality will pass this information on to the tax office and you do not have to do anything else.

In all other cases, you must inform the tax office yourself.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

No competent authority found

Please enter your location.