Claiming child support in a faster, simpler court process

Service Description

Maintenance for a minor child of separated - married or unmarried - parents can be claimed by you as the maintenance obligor at the family court in a regular - contentious - or also in a simplified maintenance procedure. The simplified procedure must be applied for using a form. It can lead to a maintenance order more quickly and cost-effectively than contentious maintenance proceedings.

You can ask staff at the Youth Welfare Office or a lawyer for advice on whether this form of procedure is suitable in your case.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

No competent authority found

Please enter your location.