Change tax class after resumption of marital or civil partnership union

Service Description

If you and your spouse or life partner resume your marital/life partnership relationship after a permanent separation, you are again entitled to the family tax classes III/V, IV/IV or IV/IV with factor.

The family tax class can then already be taken into account in the income tax deduction procedure. It will be taken into account at the beginning of the month in which the separation ended.

If tax class II was taken into account for you and/or your permanently separated spouse/life partner during the separation, this will no longer apply when the family tax classes are assigned.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

No competent authority found

Please enter your location.