Housing allowance change notice

Service Description

You must notify the relevant housing allowance authority of any changes in your current housing allowance entitlement in the following cases:

  • the sum of the monthly positive income and earnings of all household members to be considered increases,
  • your monthly rent or burden decreases
  • the number of household members to be taken into account decreases,
  • one or more household members apply for or receive transfer benefits (such as citizen's allowance, social security benefit, basic income support),
  • in case of death of a single household member (notification by the heirs or guardians).

The changes may lead to a reduction or, if necessary, to the complete elimination of the housing allowance.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

No competent authority found

Please enter your location.