Mobile ICT Card Renewal Request

Service Description

You can extend a Mobiler-ICT card if you want to continue working as a manager, specialist or trainee in a German branch of your company.

In principle, the same requirements must be met for the extension as for the initial issue of the Mobiler-ICT card, in particular that you are able to secure your livelihood and health insurance coverage without claiming public benefits.

The Mobiler-ICT card is generally issued for the duration of the intra-company transfer. However, the total stay in Germany may not exceed three years for executives and specialists and one year for trainees. At the same time, the planned stay in Germany may not be longer than the stay in the EU member state that issued the residence title to you for the purpose of the intra-company transfer.

As a rule, the Federal Employment Agency must consent to your continued employment. The approval is obtained through the Foreigners' Registration Office.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

No competent authority found

Please enter your location.