Health care and nursing assistants - Recognize foreign professional qualifications

Service Description

Working as a healthcare and nursing assistant is regulated in Germany. This means that you may only work in this profession without restriction and to the full extent if you are formally entitled to use the occupational title "Staatlich anerkannter Gesundheits- und Krankenpflegehelfer/Staatlich anerkannte Gesundheits- und Krankenpflegehelferin". To obtain this authorization, your foreign qualification must be recognized.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

No competent authority found

Please enter your location.