Display waste from waste management activities

Service Description

As a collector, transporter, trader and broker of non-hazardous waste, you must notify the competent authority of this activity.

If you carry out this activity with hazardous waste and are exempt from the obligation to obtain a permit (for example, commercial enterprises, waste management companies, EMAS companies), you must also notify your activity and attach additional documents to this notification.

If you have already notified your activity and your information has changed significantly, you must submit the notification again.

The obligation to notify applies to both national and transboundary waste shipments.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

No competent authority found

Please enter your location.