Google Street View - Opposition

Service Description

If you, as the owner or tenant of a house, do not want it to be displayed on the Google Street View Internet service, you can object to it.

You can find information on how to object on the websites of the Federal Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Consumer Protection and the Thuringian Ministry of the Interior.

You can also have your property/building made unrecognizable directly via an online form at Google.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

No competent authority found