Special use of roads - request change of a sidewalk crossing

Service Description

Sidewalk crossings, or also called property driveways or curb drops, are used to provide easy vehicle access to a property from the street.

If you are planning such a project that requires lowering the curb, you will need a sidewalk crossing permit.

Existing sidewalk crossings can also be modified.

You can apply to modify a sidewalk crossing.

Property driveways require a different design or paving than the sidewalk. That is why these measures must be approved by the responsible body.

It does not matter whether the work involves the construction or modification of a sidewalk crossing.

As a rule, the work in the public road space is commissioned by the city. In exceptional cases, you as the applicant may commission the work yourself from an approved specialist company.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

No competent authority found